Instruction of Aluminum Pipe
Aluminum can be used in various applications because of its high strength and weight ratio compared with other metals. Aluminum is one third of the weight of iron, steel, copper or brass. It is the most abundant metal element in the earth’s crust, accounting for about 8% of the weight.
Aluminum pipe and aluminum tubes have very good corrosion resistance and almost no maintenance. It has good thermal conductivity, which is better than any other ordinary metal, and its electrical conductivity is similar to that of copper products. Aluminum is also non-toxic and can be used in food preparation equipment. The reflectivity of aluminum is suitable for lighting equipment. It is nonflammable, so it will not burn. Some end uses include transportation, food packaging, furniture, electrical applications, construction, machinery and equipment.
Product Details of Aluminum Pipe
Aluminium pipe/aluminum tube
GB/T6893-2000,GB/T4437-2000,ASTM B210,ASTM B241,ASTM B234,
1m~12m or as required
Oxidation, electrophoresis coating, fluorine carbon spraying, powder coating, wood grain transfer
printing, mechanical drawing, mechanical polishing, sand blasting
TT,L/C,Western Union or as customrers required
500Kg or as customers required
Standard export package,or as required
South Africa,Singapore,Canada,USA,Spain,Mexico,Kuwait,Peru,Italy ,Nigeria,etc
Aluminum tube is widely used in all walks of life, such as: automobile, ship, aerospace, aviation,
electronics, agricultural and mechanical and electrical, home, etc
If you have any question,please feel free to contact me
We are sure your inquiry or requirements will get prompt attention.
Applications of Aluminum Pipe
Aluminium pipe is used in many prestigious industries for conventional and special applications such as：
- Aerospace and automotive. Aerospace and automotive manufacturers use aluminium tubes for airframes, hydraulic systems and fuel line components.
- Construction Aluminium has a wide range of applications in the construction sector, such as roofing, wall panels, window and door frames and architectural curtain walls.
- HVAC and refrigeration. Aluminium tubes play a central role in many HVACR systems due to their excellent thermal conductivity.
- Aluminium tubes from the sea are used in the construction of marine equipment, such as shark cages, as this metal is more buoyant and resistant to salt water corrosion than other construction materials.
- Medical manufacturers of medical tools and equipment often use aluminium tubes to manufacture products such as bed frames, folding stretchers and wheelchair frames.
- Manufacturers of recreational and entertainment equipment use aluminium tubes to manufacture equipment such as camping chairs, tables and tent poles.
Benefits of Aluminum Pipe
- Aluminium has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. The strength of aluminium and aluminium alloys is equivalent to the cumulative weight of steel.
- Durability Aluminium materials have the ability to resist a wide range of environmental factors including corrosive substances and UV radiation. This quality guarantees the replacement of aluminium products.
- As aluminium can be made from a variety of alloys with different properties, it can be processed by several different manufacturing processes (including rolling, extrusion, forging, casting, etc.) and can be used in almost any application.
- Non-combustible. Although aluminium melts at temperatures of approximately 600 degrees Fahrenheit, it does not burn or emit potentially harmful gases.
- Aluminium has high electrical and thermal conductivity and can be used in electrical and heat transfer applications.
- Recyclability. Aluminium is highly recyclable, allowing manufacturers to use and reuse the material in construction applications.
In general, aluminium pipe offer many advantages to manufacturers and end users, such as an excellent strength-to-weight ratio and excellent compression and support properties. In addition, the uniformity of the whole tube is square or round and the finished product is more reliable. In general, aluminium tubing is a cost effective alternative to steel. Due to its different sizes, it is suitable for a variety of manufacturing applications.
Packing and Shipping of Aluminum Pipe
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
The main difference between pipes and tubes is their intended use. Pipes can be pressure tested for conveying materials, while pipes are generally used as structural products.
Another key difference comes from the way each product is measured. Since pipes are usually used to transport liquids or gases, their inner diameter is the most important attribute because it determines the capacity. Pipe diameter refers to the nominal outer diameter rather than the actual outer diameter, but the wall thickness or pipe diameter table of the pipe wall affects the inner diameter. The specification and actual thickness of the pipe vary with the size of the pipe.
The manufacturing process of aluminum realizes two operations.
Bayer process extracts alumina from bauxite, an ore containing alumina and other metal compounds. Once extracted, alumina will crystallize and then heated to form pure alumina.
The hall hurut process further refines the crystalline alumina by dissolving the compound into the electrolyte solution and starting the chemical reaction with direct current to separate the aluminum atom from the oxygen atom. The resulting molten aluminum has a purity of 99.8% and can be processed into the final form of further processing.