It is a kind of steel plate with diamond or protruding edge on the surface. It is widely used in shipbuilding, boiler, automobile, tractor, train carriage, construction and other industries.
It can be used as floor, plant escalator, work frame pedal, ship deck, automobile floor, etc. The checkered steel plate can be classified according to the process principle, surface smoothness and materials.
Checkered steel plate, also known as chequered steel plate, is a steel plate with diamond or convex edges on its surface.
The steel plate is produced from ordinary carbon steel 1-3 class B steel, with a thickness of 2.5-8mm, a width of 600-1800mm and a length of 2000-12000mm.
The specification of checkered steel plate is expressed by the basic thickness (excluding the thickness of protruding edge), and there are 10 specifications of 2.5-8mm.
The checkered plate steel plate shall be No. 1-3, and the height of the checkered plate shall not be less than 0.2 times the thickness of the base plate.
The pattern can be a single diamond, lentil or round bean, or two or more patterns can be properly combined into a combined pattern plate.
The pattern mainly plays the role of anti-skid and decoration. The comprehensive effects of combined pattern plate on anti-skid ability, bending resistance, metal saving and appearance are obviously better than that of single pattern plate.
Checkered steel plates are widely used in shipbuilding, boiler, automobile, tractor, train carriage, construction and other industries. The checkered steel plate can be used as floor, plant escalator, work frame pedal, ship deck, automobile bottom plate, etc.
because its surface has protruding edges and anti-skid effect. Checkered steel plate is used for pedals of workshops, large equipment or ship walkways and stairs.
It is a steel plate with diamond or lentil pattern pressed out on the surface.
(1) Crystal pattern steel: natural pattern steel, Uzi steel / wootz, meteorite iron (black gold), top grade rough pattern steel and top grade wrought iron.
(2) Pouring pattern steel: it is made of pig iron and “wrought iron”, and it is made of cast steel and cast steel / wrought iron.
(3) Rotary welded pattern steel: formed by rotary welding, rotary welded embedded steel and rotary welded horsetooth clamp steel.
(4) Patterns produced by multi-channel steel clamping and embedded steel forging: Wolf bite blade.
(5) Ground muscle: pattern produced by Baotou Steel earth application and blade burning technology.
(6) Knurled steel: it is formed by repeatedly folding and forging two or more kinds of steel and “iron” materials with large difference in carbon content.
(7) File steel: it is obtained by filing off and forging the surface material alternately on the blade of the sword with steel. If properly controlled, this kind of sword will have better patterns, sharper and certain elasticity.
(8) Machining Damascus like steel grain (pattern steel): Machining Damascus like steel is a pattern steel formed by mechanically changing the welded steel layer or synthesizing through various procedures, mainly by filing (cutting) after torsion, and foreign powder Damascus steel is the best.
(9) Fusion pattern steel: the material is a variety of steels with different carbon content. Patterns can be produced by industrial fusion, welding and other processes.
(10) Pickling pattern steel: it is made of uneven surface carburization.