When the thickness of Cold Rolled Sheet And Strip is less than a certain limit (e.g. less than 1mm), hot rolling is difficult to achieve due to the difficulty of heat preservation and uniform temperature, and with the increase of width thickness ratio of steel plate, it is also very difficult to ensure good shape under tension free hot rolling conditions. Cold rolling can solve these problems. Cold rolling production can provide a large number of steel plates and strips with high precision and excellent performance. Compared with hot rolling, it has the following advantages:
1. The surface quality of the product is good, and there are no defects such as pitting, pressed iron oxide scale and so on. It can also roll out different surface finishes according to user requirements.
2. Extremely thin strip that cannot be produced by the past hot rolling method (the thinnest can reach 0,001 mm).
3. The product has accurate size, uniform thickness and straight shape.
4. Good product performance, high strength, good deep drawing performance, etc.
5. High speed rolling and full continuous rolling can be realized.