Steel plates are widely used in the walls and roofs of large public buildings, public plants, prefabricated houses and integrated houses. According to different purposes, the specifications and models of steel plates are also different. The common specifications and models of steel plates are:
1. Specification of steel plate
(1) The width dimensions of color steel plate include 1200mm, 1150mm, 1000mm, 950mm, etc.
(2) The thickness dimensions of color steel plate include: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, etc.
(3) The length of steel plate is customized according to engineering requirements and transportation conditions, and there is no fixed size standard.
(4) The varieties of steel plate are: H plate, flat plate, grooved plate and corrugated sandwich plate.
2. Model of steel plate
The models of steel plates include: yx25-205-820 (820, 1025), yx8-130-910, yx12-65-850 (corrugated tile), yx15-225-900 (900), yx35-125-750 (v-125), yx51-250-750, yx51 – (360 ° bite), yx35-280-840 (840), yx28-205-820 (ARC), yx28-207-828 (arc glazed tile), yx51-380-760 (Jiaochi type III), yx25-200-800 (decorative tile), yx54-410-820, yx51-360, yx-373, YX130-300-600 (W-600), yx17-110-880 (building enclosure), yx66-394-788 (360 ° bite type), etc.
When buying steel plate, you should first choose the appropriate specification. How do you see the specification and model of steel plate?
The specification and model of steel plate are fixedly marked, which is generally composed of product name (Code: ocsteel), coating type, nominal width and thickness of base plate, base plate brand, coating weight and executive standard number. Only the coating material and thickness of decorative surface can be marked. When marking the coating material and thickness of back surface, it shall be separated by oblique lines.
For example, the decorative surface and back are polyester coated, the nominal width of the base plate is 600mm, the nominal thickness is 0.50mm, the brand is dx56d + Z, and the coating weight is 150g / ㎡, which is marked as:
OCSTEEL PE／PE 600 × 0.50 TDX56D＋Z150 JG／T 516-2017
Purified steel plate is a kind of steel plate. It takes ordinary steel plate as the surface material and applies a layer of chemical coating on its surface to make its surface smooth, and has anti-static, antibacterial and other effects. Because it is mainly used in the field of purification engineering with strict requirements for indoor environment, it is named purified steel plate.
Purified steel plate is also processed from ordinary steel plate, but compared with ordinary steel plate, the performance of purified steel plate is better.
1. The difference between the purification plate and the steel plate is mainly in terms of performance. The appearance flatness of the purification steel plate is better, the internal filler is richer, and the chemical coating on the surface makes it have anti-static, antibacterial and other effects, which are not available in the ordinary steel plate. The ordinary steel plate is only coated with a layer of color paint, which may rust and dust over a long time.
2. Due to the differences in performance, the two kinds of steel plates are also used for different purposes: purified steel plates are mainly used in purification engineering fields with strict requirements for indoor environment, such as electronics, pharmacy, food, biology, aerospace, precision instrument manufacturing and scientific research, and purified steel plates will also be used in high-grade residential containers and activity rooms; The ordinary steel plate is mainly used for the movable plank house on the construction site, as the wallboard and roof.