Patterned steel plate, also known as reticulated steel plate, is a steel plate whose surface has diamond-shaped or protruding edges. The steel plate is produced from ordinary carbon steel No. 1-3 B, with a thickness of 2.5-8 mm, a width of 600-1800 mm and a length of 2000-12000 mm. The specification of patterned steel plate is expressed in terms of basic thickness (the thickness of the protruding edges is not counted), and there are 10 specifications of 2.5-8 mm. Patterned plate steel plate with 1-3, the height of the patterned plate is not less than 0.2 times the thickness of the substrate.
Pattern can be a single diamond-shaped, lentil-shaped or round bean-shaped, but also by two or more patterns properly combined into a combination of patterned plate. The pattern mainly plays an anti-slip and decorative role. The comprehensive effect of combination pattern plate in terms of anti-slip ability, bending resistance, metal saving and appearance is significantly better than that of single pattern plate.
Patterned steel plates are widely used in shipbuilding, boilers, automobiles, tractors, train cars and construction industries. Patterned steel plate can be used as flooring, plant escalators, work frame treads, ship decks, car flooring, etc. because of its surface has protruding edges and anti-slip effect. Patterned steel plate is used for treads in workshops, large equipment or ship walkways and stairs, and is a steel plate with a diamond or lentil-shaped pattern pressed into its surface.
(1) Crystalline patterned steel: natural patterned steel, wootz steel/wootz, meteorite iron (black gold), superb brown patterned steel, superb political iron.
(2) Crystallized patterned steel: made by combining pig iron and “cooked iron”, hundred-alloyed steel and crucible steel (cast steel)/political steel.
(3) Spin-welded patterned steel: spin-welded into spin-welded inlaid steel, spin-welded horses teeth clamp steel.
(4) Multi-pass clamped steel, embedded steel forging produced by the pattern: wolf bite edge.
(5) ground muscle: clad steel pattern produced by clad soil burning edge technology.
(6) folded steel: by two or more carbon content difference between the steel, “iron” material repeatedly folded and forged.
(7) filing steel: is in the blade of the steel has been clamped between the blade to file off the surface material, forging flat and obtained. If properly controlled, these swords have a better pattern, sharper, and have a certain flexibility.
(8) mechanical processing imitation Damascus steel pattern (pattern steel): mechanical processing imitation Damascus steel through mechanical changes in the welded steel layer, or through various procedures of synthesis, mainly by twisting after filing (cutting) pattern steel, to foreign powder Damascus steel is the best.
(9) fusion pattern steel: materials for a variety of different carbon content of steel, using industrial fusion, welding and other processes, can produce patterns.
(10) Pickled pattern steel: made of uneven surface carburization.
2, according to the smoothness on the surface: can be divided into flat grain and rough grain.
3、According to the material can be divided into: casting crystalline patterned steel (Uzi steel, political steel) and artificial forging (welding) patterned steel.