5083 aluminium sheet is the highest strength and corrosion-resistant even in seawater alloy among practical non-heat-treated alloys. And it is suitable for welding structures. Therefore, 5083 aluminium sheet has become the most suitable choice for marine grade aluminium. Here, We will do test of the aluminium ingots to choose good one and strictly controls the production process to ensure the high-quality 5083 aluminium sheet. 5083 aluminium sheet has successively won 5 of China Classification Society (CCS), American Classification Society (ABS), French Classification Society (BV), British Classification Society (LR) Classification society certification.
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. 5083 aluminium sheet can effectively resist the corrosion from the atmosphere (including marine steam and industrial atmosphere), fresh water, sea water, neutral inorganic salt solution, most acids and organic matter.
2. Good Weldability. No matter what kind of welding method, such as gas welding, arc welding, contact spot welding and wire welding, etc.,5083 aluminium sheet can show good weldability.
3. Other Characteristics. In addition, 5083 aluminium sheet has good formability and high fatigue strength. However, 5083 aluminium sheet cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and its plasticity is good when it is semi-cold-work hardened, its plasticity is low when it is cold-work hardened, and its machinability is general and other characteristics.
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
1. 5083 Marine Grade Aluminium. The commonly used temper of 5083 aluminium sheet is H116/ H321/ H112, with a thickness of 3-200mm and a width of 1250-2600mm. It is widely used for ship engine bases, ship decks, ship sides, bottom outer plates, etc., covering the hulls of yachts and cruise ships, etc.
2. 5083 Aluminium Sheet for Vehicles. Aluminium alloy tanker car body / tank body, car fuel tank, gas tank, bus skin, C82 coal carrier, car top / bottom guard, etc.
3. 5083 Medium Thickness Aluminium Plate / Ultra Wide 5083 Aluminium Sheet: Mold, LNG storage tank, flange material, GIS high-voltage switch housing, precision machining, etc.