5454 aluminium coil has low Mg content between 2.4-3.0% by weight. As a comparison, 5454 aluminium alloy has little higher strength than 5052 aluminium alloy, with overall performance similar to 5154 aluminium but better corrosion resistance and excellent weldability. Most notably, 5454 aluminium coil is the preferred alloy choice for storing hot liquids, making up the shortage of heat – resistance of 5083 aluminium alloy for tank material.
1. Cold processing Strength. 5454 aluminium coil can improve its strength and mechanical properties through cold processing.
2. High Elevated Temperatures Adaptability. 5454 aluminium alloy coil can withstand high temperature very well, at the same time has strong weather resistance, no low temperature brittleness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
3. Better Weldability and Formability. Besides, the 5454 aluminium coil adopted in various welding methods has little crack tendency, and its formability is very good.
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
1. Welding parts, mechanical components, tank / dry bulk trailers and dump bodies, other vehicle bodies.
2. Pressure vessels, containers, boilers.
3. Storage equipment and transportation of liquid petroleum and industrial gas.
4. The upper structure of fast ferries, yachts, workboats, fishboats etc.