An extruded tube is brought to final dimensions by the hot extrusion process and can be seamless or non-seamless (structural tube). Compared to a slit tube(structural tube), an seamless aluminium tube/pipe is a tube that does not have any welding seam.
● Without any weld seams, preferred for pressure vessels
● More uniform anodizing appearance, especially on heavier wall sections
● No weld seams that could split informing operation
● Increased structural integrity
● Good mechanical properties
● Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
Aluminium seamless tube is used for virtually any type of application, from high pressure and mechanical to architectural and framing, typically used for pressure vessels, hydraulic cylinders, compressed gas cylinders, driveshafts, lighting applications, and bus conductors.
● Critical pressure ratings
● Demanding forming applications
● Critical strength requirement
● Uniform anodizing appearance