Stainless steel grade 301 is a commonly available austenitic stainless with good corrosion resistance and elevated carbon to allow for cold working to a variety of tempers. It can be obtained in the 1/4 hard, 1/2 hard, and full hard.
1. Stainless Steel 301 Sheets And Plates Corrosion Resistance:
2. Stainless Steel 301 Sheets And Plates Heat Resistance:
3. Stainless Steel 301 Sheets And Plates Heat Treatment:
4. Stainless Steel 301 Sheets And Plates Cold Working:
5. Stainless Steel 301 Sheets And Plates Welding:
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
High strength and excellent corrosion resistance make Type 301 Stainless Steel useful for a wide variety of applications. Typical uses include: