Alloy 321 (UNS S32100) is a titanium stabilized austenitic stainless steel with good general corrosion resistance. It has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion after exposure to temperatures in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C). The alloy resists oxidation to 1500°F (816°C) and has higher creep and stress rupture properties than alloys 304 and 304L. It also possesses good low temperature toughness.
1. Stainless Steel 321 Sheets And Plates Corrosion Resistance:
2. Stainless Steel 321 Sheets And Plates Hot Forming:
3. Stainless Steel 321 Sheets And Plates Cold Forming:
Quite ductile and forms easily.
4. Stainless Steel 321 Sheets And Plates Welding:
5. Stainless Steel 321 Sheets And Plates Machining:
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.