Stainless steel coils mainly refers to hot-rolled round steel with a diameter of 5-9mm and deformed steel with a diameter of less than 10mm. Most of them are supplied by coiling machine, also known as wire rod or circle. Wire rod is mainly used as reinforcement of reinforced concrete and welding structural parts or raw materials for reprocessing (such as wire drawing, formulation, etc.). According to the steel distribution directory, wire rod includes ordinary low carbon steel rolled wire rod, electric welding wire rod, wire rod for blasting line, Quenched and tempered thread wire rod and high-quality wire rod.
1. Stainless steel coil has high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength.
2. Resistant to corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media.
3. Stainless steel coil is a kind of alloy steel that is not easy to rust, but it is not absolutely rust free.
4. High dimensional accuracy, up to ± 0.1mm.
5. Stable chemical composition, pure steel and low inclusion content.
6. The package is intact and the price is favorable; It can be customized without standard.
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.