Duplex 2507 pipes(UNS S32750) is a super duplex stainless steel with 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater equipment. The steel has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen levels provide excellent resistance to pitting, crevice, and general corrosion.
1. Super Duplex Steel Uns S32750 Pipe General Corossion:
2. Super Duplex Steel Uns S32750 Pipe Intergranural Corossion:
3. Super Duplex Steel Uns S32750 Pipe Stress Corossion Cracking:
4. Super Duplex Steel Uns S32750 Pipe Pitting Corossion:
5. Super Duplex Steel Uns S32750 Pipe Crevice Corossion:
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.