Shelves are for storing goods, which can be used in warehouses, supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies and other places, and are widely used. There are many materials used to makeand the following are common.
Steel due to the low price of steel, mechanical properties and processing performance, so it is more common, generally used angle steel and stainless steel .
Wooden are made of logs, mostly used for home storage or display in supermarkets.
Aluminium have good lightness and aesthetics, but the weight-bearing capacity is poor, so it is generally not used in warehouses, but in supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, etc. with more.
Alloy are an improved version of aluminium, with increased load-bearing capacity, but also higher costs.
Paper are generally disposable items for temporary display use at a lower cost.
Plastic is usually smaller in size, load capacity is also general, more used to do display or storage of some common gadgets.
Steel are more commonly used, in the steel, and angle steel and stainless steel two more common, so which of these two better?
1, from the aspect of load-bearing capacity, angle steel its have a higher load-bearing capacity than stainless stee, although angle steel also belong to the light shelves, but the single layer of load-bearing capacity can also reach 150kg; stainless steel have a lower load-bearing capacity, generally about 50kg.
2, from the point of view of the use of performance, the advantage of stainless steel shelves is that the material is not easy to rust, can be applied to more humid, need frequent contact with water places; and angle steel can only be used in dry areas.
3, from the point of view of cost, angle steel its than stainless steel its cost less, relatively more affordable.
Overall, angle steel its and stainless steel its have their own benefits, not necessarily which is better, it can only be said that according to the shelves used in the environment and decide to choose which its more reasonable, wet areas to place light goods, with stainless steel shelves better; dry areas are more suitable for angle steeli ts.
There are many types of its. According to different classification methods, there are roughly the following categories:
1、 According to the development of shelf, it can be divided into traditional shelf (including layer shelf, layer format shelf, drawer shelf, cabinet shelf, U-shaped shelf, cantilever frame, grid frame, saddle frame, air tank steel cylinder frame, tire special shelf, etc.) and new shelf (including rotary shelf, mobile shelf, shuttle shelf, fabricated shelf, adjustable shelf, pallet shelf, incoming shelf, high-rise shelf, attic shelf, gravity shelf, screen hanging shelf, etc.).
2. According to the applicability of shelves, they can be divided into general shelves and special its.
3. According to the manufacturing materials, they are divided into , reinforced concrete its, hybrid its on steel and reinforced concrete, wooden, steel wood composite, etc.
4. According to the closeness of its, they are divided into open its, semi closed, closed its, etc.
5. According to the structural characteristics of the shelf, it can be divided into layer frame, layer grid frame, cabinet frame, drawer frame, cantilever frame, triangular frame, grid frame, etc.
6. According to the mobility of the shelf, it can be divided into fixed shelf, mobile shelf, rotary shelf, combined shelf, adjustable shelf, mobile storage shelf, etc.
7. According to the use of shelves, they can be divided into storage its, pharmacy, supermarket its, etc.
8. According to the loading mode of the shelf, it can be divided into cantilever shelf, cabinet shelf, shed plate shelf, etc.
9. According to the shelf height, it can be divided into low-level shelf (less than 5m), middle-level shelf (5-15m) and high-level shelf (more than 15m).
10. According to the shelf weight, it can be divided into heavy shelf (the load capacity of each layer is more than 500kg), medium shelf (the load capacity of each layer is 150-500kg) and light shelf (the load capacity of each layer is less than 150kg).
11. According to the way of shelf access, it can be divided into manual access shelf and mechanical access shelf.