Abstract: stainless steel cabinet is an integral cabinet made of 201 stainless steel or 304 stainless steel.
It adopts simple linear design to create a sense of openness and unity of space.
Stainless steel cabinets were initially used in hotel kitchens and canteens. Later, with the advantages of crack prevention, health and environmental protection, simplicity, fire prevention and heat resistance, moisture-proof and seepage prevention, convenient cleaning and maintenance, and various colors and styles, they gradually became a part of household cabinets.
However, it also has the disadvantages of fear of scratch, easy oxidation, expensive price, cold appearance and so on.
Stainless steel cabinet is a kind of kitchen cabinet. It refers to the cabinet made of stainless steel as raw material. It has a strong modern metal style and is popular with fashion people.
Compared with wooden cabinet, stainless steel material is not easy to be affected by moisture, corrosion and cracking. Therefore, stainless steel cabinet originally used in hotels, restaurants and canteens has gradually entered the kitchen of thousands of families.
The material of stainless steel cabinet is generally 201 stainless steel or 304 stainless steel. It adopts simple linear design to reduce unnecessary decorative lines, so as to create a sense of openness and unity of space.
Stainless steel cabinet is a cabinet with obvious advantages and disadvantages:
(1) Crack prevention: made of stainless steel, the cabinet and table are integrated, and there will be no cracks or cracks.
(2) Health and environmental protection: the cabinet made of stainless steel is healthy and environmental protection. It is not synthesized with epoxy resin, nor does it have the radiation of natural granite.
(3) Simplicity: the integration of countertop, stove, faucet and sink of stainless steel cabinet makes the whole cabinet unified and simple.
(4) Fireproof and heat-resistant: stainless steel can be fireproof, high temperature resistant and not afraid of heat. It doesn’t matter even if you put hot tableware or kitchenware directly on it.
(5) Moisture proof and seepage proof: stainless steel has high density, which can effectively prevent moisture and water from penetrating from the table.
(6) Convenient cleaning and maintenance: you don’t need to spend too much time and mind on maintenance. You can directly wipe the stainless steel cabinet with bleach or washing powder mixed with water.
(7) No color change: many cabinets of other materials will change color and become old after a long time, or need to be replaced, while stainless steel cabinets generally will not change color and have recycling value.
(8) Various colors and styles: in addition to simple silver gray, the stainless steel cabinets on the market also have cabinets made of colored stainless steel, which are very beautiful.
(1) Fear of scratches: stainless steel cabinets are not resistant to scratches. Once they are scratched, it is difficult to compound, and bacteria will remain in the scratched cracks. Therefore, when cleaning at ordinary times, we must pay more attention not to clean with sharp objects such as steel balls.
(2) Easy to oxidize: some stainless steel cabinets can’t reach the technology, which is easy to oxidize and affect normal use.
(3) Lack of treatment methods at corners and joints: when installing stainless steel cabinets, there is a lack of reasonable treatment means at corners, as well as the connection problems of various parts and effective treatment methods;
(4) Cold appearance: the overall stainless steel cabinet gives people a cold and serious visual sense. The warm color series can be used to cover up the cold image of stainless steel.
(5) The price is more expensive: compared with ordinary cabinets, the price of stainless steel cabinets is still more expensive.
Cabinets are common in every kitchen. The materials of cabinets on the market mainly include stainless steel, solid wood, melamine, metal and so on.
Among them, stainless steel is more common. Is stainless steel cabinet expensive? How much is the stainless steel cabinet for one meter?
The price of stainless steel cabinet is mainly affected by the size of the cabinet, the stainless steel material used, the thickness of stainless steel, the cabinet brand, processing technology and other factors.
In general, the price of stainless steel cabinet is more expensive than that of ordinary cabinet. The price of 201 stainless steel cabinet is more than 2000 meters, and the price of 304 stainless steel cabinet is more expensive, The overall price of stainless steel cabinets on the market ranges from 5000 or 6000 to tens of thousands of yuan. The specific selection depends on the actual demand and purchase budget.
Stainless steel integral cabinets are favored by more and more families with the characteristics of environmental protection, non cracking, impact resistance and anti penetration. If you want to buy high-quality stainless steel cabinets, you should also pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Look at the brand
When buying stainless steel cabinets, you should first understand its brand. You can first find out what are the good brands in the stainless steel cabinet industry on the Internet, see the brand information and netizens’ evaluation, and go to the brand’s official website or offline physical store for understanding or consultation.
2. Look at the style
Cabinet is related to our life and diet, so its style, shape and color should be liked by ourselves, and in line with the overall style of home decoration.
3. Look at the material
Stainless steel is generally made of 304 and 201. 304 stainless steel has better performance, but the price is also more expensive. When purchasing, you can ask the merchant what kind of material you choose, and try to choose 304 stainless steel.
4. Look at the details
The workmanship details of stainless steel cabinet can see how its process is. Generally, it mainly depends on its welding lines and edge banding. Stainless steel cabinets are integrated, so the welding technology is adopted. When we buy, we should see whether the lines at the welding place are uniform and flat, especially pay attention to the welding process of the table. The edge sealing can be touched by hand. The edge sealing of high-quality stainless steel cabinets is relatively smooth, the sealing line is straight, and there will be no feeling of cutting hands.
5. Look at the accessories
The stainless steel integral cabinet has hinges, slide rails, functional hardware, connectors and other important accessories. The functional hardware mainly depends on the thickness and thickness of the pole, the thickness and thickness of the plating and the number of layers of the plating. At the same time, it also depends on whether the accessories are complete.