1、Classification according to thickness: (1) thin plate (2) medium plate (3) thick plate (4) extra thick plate
2、Classification by production method: (1) hot-rolled steel (2) cold-rolled steel
3、Classification by surface characteristics: (1) galvanized sheet (hot dip galvanized sheet, electric galvanized sheet) (2) tin-plated sheet (3) composite steel sheet (4) colour coated steel sheet
4、Classification by usage: (1) Bridge steel plate (2) Boiler steel plate (3) Shipbuilding steel plate (4) Armour steel plate (5) Automobile steel plate (6) Roofing steel plate (7) Structural steel plate (8) Electrical steel plate (silicon steel sheet) (9) Spring steel plate (10) Others
1、The ordinary structural steel grades of the JIS series consist of three main parts: the first part indicates the material, e.g. S (Steel) for steel, F (Ferrum) for iron; the second part indicates different shapes, types and uses, e.g. P (Plate) for plate, T (Tube) for pipe, K (Kogu) for tool; the third part indicates the characteristics figures, generally for the lowest tensile strength. For example: SS400 – the first S means steel (Steel), the second S means “structure” (Structure), 400 is the lower limit of tensile strength 400MPa, the whole indicates the tensile strength of 400MPa ordinary Structural steel.
2, SPHC – the first S bit steel Steel abbreviation, P for the abbreviation of Plate, H for the abbreviation of heat Heat, C Commercial abbreviation, the whole indicates the general use of hot-rolled steel plate and steel strip.
3、SPHD – indicates hot rolled steel sheets and strips for stamping.
4、SPHE–Indicates hot rolled steel sheets and strips for deep drawing.
5、SPCC–indicates cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for general use, equivalent to Chinese Q195-215A grade. The third letter C is the abbreviation of Cold Cold. When the tensile test is required, add T to the end of the grade for SPCCT.
6、SPCD – indicates cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for stamping, equivalent to Chinese 08Al (13237) high quality carbon structural steel.
7. SPCE – indicates cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for deep drawing, equivalent to China 08Al (5213) deep drawing steel. When non-aging is required, add N to the end of the grade for SPCEN. cold-rolled carbon steel sheet and strip tempering code: annealed state for A, standard tempering for S, 1/8 hard for 8, 1/4 hard for 4, 1/2 hard for 2, hard for 1. surface finish code: lustreless fine rolled for D, bright fine rolled for B. For example, SPCC-SD indicates standard tempered, lustreless fine rolled cold-rolled carbon sheet for general use. Such as SPCCT-SB said standard tempering, bright processing, to ensure the mechanical properties of cold-rolled carbon sheet. 8, JIS mechanical structural steel grades are expressed as follows: S + carbon content + letter code (C, CK), where the carbon content with the middle value × 100 said, the letter C: said carbon K: said carburized steel. Such as carbon knotted coil S20C whose carbon content is 0.18-0.23%.
1、Chinese grades are expressed in the following ways
(1) Cold rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip (sheet)
Expression method: DW + iron loss value (in the frequency of 50HZ, waveform is sinusoidal magnetic inductance peak value of 1.5T unit weight iron loss value). The 100 times of the thickness value + 100 times of the thickness value. For example, DW470-50 indicates that the iron loss value is 4.7w/kg, and the thickness is 0.5mm of cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel, now the new model is 50W470.
(2) Cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip (sheet)
Expression method: DQ + iron loss value (in the frequency of 50HZ, waveform is sinusoidal magnetic inductance peak value of 1.7T unit weight iron loss value.) of 100 times + 100 times of the thickness value. Sometimes the iron loss value is followed by G to indicate high magnetic susceptibility. For example, DQ133-30 indicates that the iron loss value is 1.33 and the thickness is 0.3mm of cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip (sheet), now the new model is 30Q133.
(3) Hot-rolled silicon steel plate
Hot-rolled silicon steel plate with DR, according to the amount of silicon content into low silicon steel (silicon content ≤ 2.8%), high silicon steel (silicon content > 2.8%).
Expression method: 100 times of DR + iron loss value (the iron loss value per unit weight when the maximum value of magnetic induction is 1.5T with repeated magnetisation and sinusoidal change at 50HZ) + 100 times of thickness value. For example, DR510-50 indicates a hot-rolled silicon steel plate with an iron loss value of 5.1 and a thickness of 0.5 mm. The grade of hot-rolled silicon steel sheet for household appliances is indicated by JDR + iron loss value + thickness value, e.g. JDR540-50
(1) Cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip by nominal thickness (expanded by 100 times the value) + code A + iron loss guarantee value (the value after expanding the iron loss value by 100 times when the frequency is 50HZ and the maximum magnetic flux density is 1.5T). For example, 50A470 indicates that the thickness is 0.5mm, and the guaranteed value of iron loss is ≤4.7 for cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip.
(2) Cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip consists of nominal thickness (expanded by 100 times) + code G: for ordinary material, P: for highly oriented material + guaranteed iron loss value (the value after expanding the iron loss value by 100 times when the frequency is 50HZ and the maximum magnetic flux density is 1.7T). For example, 30G130 indicates a cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip with a thickness of 0.3mm and a guaranteed iron loss value of ≤1.3.
CQ is approximately a general stamping plate
DQ is approximately a deep drawing plate
DQSK is a super complex deep-drawn plate
With the continuous development of industrial technology, people are also placing higher demands on steel. Steel plate is one of the four main types of steel (plate, tube, type and wire) and is also a commonly used construction material. In developed countries, steel plate production accounts for more than 50% of the total steel production, and China’s steel plate production is increasing day by day. Together, we can understand the size of steel plates and how they are expressed.
A steel plate is a flat steel with a large width to thickness ratio and surface area. Steel plates are divided into two main specifications: thin plates and thick plates according to thickness. Thin steel plates are produced by hot or cold rolling methods and are between 0.2 and 4mm thick. The width of thin steel sheets is between 500 and 1400 mm. Depending on the application, thin steel sheets are rolled from billets of different materials. The materials usually used are plain carbon steel, high carbon steel, alloy structural steel, carbon tool steel, stainless steel, spring steel and silicon steel for electrical applications. They are mainly used in the automotive industry, aviation industry, enamel industry, electrical industry, mechanical industry and other sectors. Thin steel sheets are available in pickled, galvanised and tin-plated varieties, in addition to those delivered directly after rolling.
Steel sheet specification size table
Stainless steel sheet specification size table.
Stainless steel sheet is generally a general term for stainless steel sheet and acid resistant steel sheet. Stainless steel plate is a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by weak media such as atmosphere, steam and water, while acid-resistant steel plate is a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by chemically leaching media such as acids, alkalis and salts. Stainless steel plate has a bright surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. It is an alloy steel that does not rust easily, but is not absolutely rust-free.
(1)Stainless steel round tube specification sheet
(2)Stainless steel square tube specification sheet, stainless steel flat bar specification sheet
(3)Stainless steel rectangular tube specification sheet
Specification sheet for corrugated steel sheet.
Patterned steel plate, also known as reticulated steel plate, is a steel plate whose surface has a diamond shape or a raised edge. The pattern on the steel plate mainly plays a non-slip and decorative role, and can be used as flooring, treads of stairs, plant escalators, etc.