Instruction of Galvanized Steel Pipe
Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe and hot galvanized steel pipe. Cold galvanized steel pipes have been banned and the state also recommends the use of the latter temporarily. In the 1960s and 1970s, the world’s developed countries began to develop new types of pipes and gradually banned galvanized pipes. The Chinese Ministry of Construction and four other ministries have also issued a document banning galvanized pipes as water supply pipes since 2000. Galvanized pipes are rarely used for cold water pipes in new communities, and galvanized pipes are used for hot water pipes in Some communities. Hot-dip galvanized steel pipes are widely used for fire fighting, electricity, and highways.
Galvanized Steel Pipe
2.5-10mm,or as customer‘s requirements
18- 273 mm,or as customer‘s requirements
Light Oil, Unoil,dry, chromate passivated, non-chromate passivated.
Regular spangle, minimal spangle, zero spangle, big spangle
ISO 9001 and SGS
Industry standard packaging or according to client’s requirement
TT, Irrevocable LC at sight, Western union, Ali trade assurance
Up to order quantity,contact us to know
Applications of Galvanized Steel Pipe
Galvanized pipes have a wide range of uses. In addition to oil and other low-pressure fluid pipelines, it is also used as oil well pipes in the petroleum industry, especially in offshore oil fields, oil heaters in chemical coking equipment, coal distillation, and oil washing converter pipes, bridges, etc. Pipe pile, mining tunnel support frame with pipe, etc. Developed countries in the world started to develop new pipes and continuously banned galvanized pipes.
Most old houses use galvanized pipes. Nowadays, the iron pipes used for gas and heating are also galvanized pipes. Galvanized pipes are used as water pipes. After a few years of use, a lot of rust and dirt occur in the pipes, and more than just yellow water flows out. It contaminates sanitary ware and is mixed with bacteria that do not lubricate the inner wall. The rust causes excessive heavy metal content in the water, which seriously endangers human health. Galvanized pipes are rarely used for cold water pipes in newly built communities in China, and galvanized pipes are used for hot water pipes in some communities. The often said galvanized pipe is now mainly used to transport gas and heating.
Packing and Shipping of Galvanized Steel Pipe
The packaging of our products (eg. weathered corrugated steel, weathering corrugated steel,corten steel columnl,hot rolled stainless steel plate) ensures that they will not be damaged during transport. For export purposes, the usual export packaging is done in wooden crates or crates. All hr sheet metal, plates and coils are marked with a logo (company mark), grade, size and batch number. On request, we can customise the marking on the product,such as spcc cold rolled steel.
Steel channel steel is widely used in many fields. There are three main types of surface treatment methods to adapt to different conditions. Black or no treatment is not often used because steel is easy to rust without any protective layer. Hot dip galvanizing and primer are common treatment methods. Zinc coating can resist the corrosion of environment and weather, and the effect of primer is better. You can choose any one according to your own application.
The spraying method for galvanized pipes can be carried out according to the normal spraying construction, following the process of surface treatment – spraying primer – spraying top coat. Scrub the surface of the substrate with solvent to remove oil and dirt, clean the substrate to ensure adhesion.
Spray ED1000 epoxy primer to reach the specified film thickness. After the primer is applied, the top coat is applied at an interval of 24 hours. The top coat is selected according to the actual use. For indoor environment, epoxy resin topcoat and polyurethane topcoat can be chosen. Outdoor environment can choose acrylic polyurethane topcoat, acrylic topcoat, fluorocarbon topcoat, and the coating can reach the specified film thickness.
Use phosphate primer or high adhesion primer. Now there is a phosphate primer on the market, its function is similar to the phosphate treatment, can improve the roughness of the zinc tube to a certain extent. Primer or direct use of an intermediate paint finish. Before painting the galvanized pipe, it needs to be lightly polished so as not to damage the anti-corrosion layer of the galvanized pipe itself. The treatment of the substrate and the choice of paint are key factors in avoiding paint flaking from galvanized pipes.
- When purchasing galvanized pipes, be sure to check in detail whether the appearance of the galvanized pipes is smooth, whether there are zinc nodules and burrs. In general, if the surface of the galvanized pipe is free of zinc nodules and burrs, and is silver-white, it is a high-quality galvanized pipe.
- When purchasing galvanized pipes, you must check the appearance of galvanized pipes in detail to see if there are any obvious defects, and check whether the color of the galvanized pipes is normal, and check whether the galvanized layer is even.
- When purchasing galvanized pipes, you must check in detail whether the length of the galvanized pipe meets the qualified standard, and check whether the diameter and wall thickness of the galvanized pipe meet the qualified standard.
- The grade and chemical composition of the galvanized steel pipe. In the manufacturing process of the galvanized steel pipe, the grade and chemical composition of the steel used must meet the requirements for the grade and chemical composition of the clarinet in GB-3092.
- Galvanized steel pipe should be hot-dip galvanized.
- Thread and pipe connection of galvanized steel pipe.
- Generally speaking, the threaded steel pipe after galvanizing should be made after galvanizing.
- Steel pipe joints and threads shall comply with YB238 regulations, and cast iron joints shall comply with YB230 regulations.
- In short, galvanized steel pipe is a commonly used decoration material in life, and it is also more common in life. However, since the types and materials on the market are indeed diverse, you must look carefully when choosing, and choose good quality galvanized pipes, and don’t be fooled by some too cheap materials. In addition, I hope everyone should pay attention not only to the quality of the galvanized iron insulation pipes, but also to the manufacturer’s after-sales guarantees when choosing insulation pipes.
Galvanized steel pipes are one of the most important industrial pipes and are widely used in various light and heavy industries. The welding method is mainly used to connect galvanized pipes to each other or between galvanized pipes and other equipment. The most common welding method is the five-step welding method. The specific implementation steps of the five-step welding method are as follows.
◆ Step 1: Size of the orifice of the galvanized steel pipe. During the welding process, the length of the pipe should be measured first, and then the pipe size should be cut with a pipe cutting machine.
◆ Step 2: Clean the galvanized steel pipe. Due to the metal characteristic of steel pipe, some waste slag will be produced in the steel pipe due to oxidation, and some waste slag will affect the welding effect. Therefore, the scrap slag inside the tube should be ground off with emery cloth or sandpaper before welding.
◆ Step 3: Clean the fittings with galvanized steel pipe brush. Cleaning the fittings can make the welded galvanized pipe ensure the tinned joints.
◆ Step 4: Master the welding time of the galvanized steel pipe. Generally speaking, the length of welded pipe you need requires the corresponding length of solder.
◆ Step 5: Add heat to the galvanized steel pipe with a torch. The torch heats the pipe mainly to ensure that the welded points of the pipe are heated evenly. It is worth noting that when using a flare, make sure the flame is close enough to cover the entire diameter of the pipe.