NM360 corresponds to the foreign standard and grade JFE: NK-EH360/SUMIHARD: K340.
NM400 corresponds to the foreign standard and grade JFE:NKEH400/SUMIHARD:K400/SSAB:HARDOX400/DILLDUR:400V.
NM450 corresponds to the foreign standard and grade JFE:NK-EH450/HARDOX450/DILLDUR:450V.
NM360L, WNM360A, WNM360B, WNM360C, WNM360D, WNM360E, WNM400A, WNM400B, WNM400C, WNM400D, WNM400E, WNM450A, WNM450B, WNM450C, WNM500A, WNM500B WNM500C, 1E0682, 1E0653, 1E1839, etc.
General wear-resistant steel plate grades are: WNM360A, WNM360B, WNM360C, WNM400A, WNM400B, WNM400C.
Super wear resistant steel plate grades are: WNM450A, WNM450B, WNM450C, WNM500A, WNM500B, WNM500C.
High toughness wear resistant steel plates are: WNM360D, WNM360E, WNM400D, WNM400E.
Welding performance high wear-resistant steel plate: WNM360L.
Common specifications of wear-resistant steel plate are 3~120MM, width generally 1500~2200MM. imported wear-resistant steel plate plate surface is generally 2000*6000 and 2200*5800MM.
1、High wear-resisting performance.
The thickness of 3-12㎜ wear-resistant steel plate, the hardness of wear-resistant layer can reach hrc58-62, and the wear resistance is 15-20 times more than 5 to 10 times of the performance of ordinary steel and low-alloy steel plate, and the wear resistance of high-chromium cast iron is 2-5 times more than the wear resistance of spray welding and thermal spraying methods.
2、Good impact performance.
Wear-resistant steel plate is a double-layer metal structure, is a metallurgical bonding layer and substrate, high bonding strength, but in the process of absorbing energy impact, wear-resistant layer will not fall off, can be applied to vibration, impact, strong operating conditions are reduced casting wear-resistant materials and ceramic materials.
3、Good heat resistance performance.
Wear-resistant steel alloy carbide has a very strong stability in high temperature, wear-resistant steel plate can be used for 500 ℃, the temperature can be customized to produce other special requirements, can meet the conditions of 1200 ℃ use; ceramic, polyurethane, polymer and other materials paste way wear-resistant materials can not meet the requirements of such a high temperature.
4、Good connection performance.
Wear-resistant steel base material is ordinary Q235 steel plate, to ensure the toughness and plasticity of wear-resistant steel, to provide resistance to external forces of strength, can be welded, welding, bolting plug connection a variety of ways and other structures, such as the connection is solid, not easy to fall off, connection than other materials.
5. Nice choice of properties.
The thickness of wear-resistant steel plate choose different base materials, welding different wear-resistant layer, layer and thickness of the alloy can get different thickness and different uses of the steel plate, the maximum thickness of more than 30 ㎜.
6、Good processing performance.
In the design of decoration, wear-resistant steel can be processed into different specification size requirements, can be processed, cold-formed, welded, bent, etc., easy to use, can be spot welded into shape, so that the change work to save time, convenient maintenance, greatly reduce the work intensity.
Wear-resistant steel use methods.
1. Cutting: Plasma cutting, carbon arc and abrasive wheel saws can be used to cut large areas of compound steel plate into the required shape. The best method is to cut with an air or inert gas plasma arc. The recommended method is to start cutting from the alloy side. Carbon arc cutting should be done from one side of the substrate. If a saw blade is used, only straight cuts can be made and a silicon carbide saw blade is required.
2. Bending: Wear resistant steel plates can be cold formed and bent to the desired shape, either in an arc or a circle, as required. With concave forming, alloy cracks will close tightly due to inward stress; with convex forming, cracks will become larger and crack, which is the normal site. If the cracking is too large, repair it using the appropriate welding rod. Curling into tubes, according to the recommended minimum bending radius.
3. Hole opening: plasma cutting can be used for large holes and EDM is recommended for small holes. Countersunk holes for assembling bolts can be processed with plasma or carbon arc cutting.
4. Welding: The base material of the large area composite steel plate is a very good weldable steel plate, when two pieces of steel plates are needed to be spliced together, the back side of the base material can be welded together first, and then the front side of the overlay layer can be filled in with the corresponding overlay welding electrode. Wear-resistant steel plates can also be welded to other steel structures.